Our appreciated guided day trips are a perfect “getaway” to explore fantastic tracks for you and your family. Cruise through gorgeous fruit valleys with stunning mountain scenery while the guide tells you some of his favourite local knowledge of the area, tapas bars, fruit plantation etc. Maybe a stop to try some of the ripe fruits. Cherimoya, mango, figs…you name it, Costa Tropical got it!
Our day trips are available for both mountain bike and road bike in the following levels: easy, medium and expert. We have a lot of different tours to suit all levels of rider and we always tailor the tours to suit your ability and fitness level.
Easy: 2 h moving time and 500 m elevation gain. In average you train cycling 1-2 hours/week
Medium: 3,5 h, 1200 m. 2-5 hours/week
Expert: 5 h, 2000 m. More than 5 hours/week
Figures are approximate
The bike will be prepared with flat pedals, helmet and a water bottle.
Day Trip Includes:
|Waterbottle filled with water|
If you have your own bike the price for a guided day trip is: €40
Things To Bring On The Day Trip
- Suitable clothes and shoes
- Wind jacket
- Money for emergencies and food stop (depending on the tour)
- Passport/identity card
- European Health Insurance card (EHIC) if you are a European citizen (and not a resident in Spain)
Optional Things To Bring
- Own helmet
- Pedals SPD or similar and corresponding shoes
- Water if you need more than 750 ml (especially during hot days)